Supreme Court Attorney, Equity Partner
Casper Gammelgaard joined HjulmandKaptain in 2010 and became an equity partner in 2015. He specializes in commercial contracts with special focus on industry/production related issues, real estate and construction law (both on- and offshore), cross-border transactions and dispute resolution (litigation and arbitration).
The client portfolio includes listed companies and financial companies, public
authorities and medium-sized and smaller business enterprises - both Danish and foreign.
He is a certified international arbitrator, associate professor in international arbitration, is entitled to appear before the Danish Supreme Court and graduated from Aarhus University in 2005 with supplementary studies at Deakin University, Melbourne and Aarhus School of Business.
Further, Casper has extensive teaching experience within a number of areas, including FIDIC, Contract Management, Contract Law, and Litigation and Arbitration. His teaching has been aimed at both clients and other attorneys.
In June 2014 Casper was nominated as one of Denmarks 100 Leading Talents (across all sectors) by Berligske Magasin.
Medlem af /Member of
- Dansk Forening for Voldgiftret
- Dansk Selskab for Byggeret
- International Bar Association
- Danish Marine and Offshore Group
- OffshoreEnergy.dk (tidl. Offshore Center Danmark)
- International Jurists
- Young Arbitrators Copenhagen (YAC)
- International Association of Young Lawyers/ Association International des Jeunes Avocats (AIJA)
- Young International Arbitration Group (YIAG), The London Court of International Arbitration
- Groupe ASA des Jeunes Praticiens de l’Arbitrage, Association Suisse de l’Arbitrage
- Chinese European Legal Association e.V (CELA)/ Chinese European Arbitration Centre (CEAC)
- Young Arbitrators Forum (YAF), International Chamber of Commerce (ICC)
- The SCC association Young Arbitrators Stockholm (YAS), The Arbitration Institute of the Stockholm Chamber of Commerce (SCC)
- DIS40 - Die Deutsche Institution für Schiedsgerichtsbarkeit e.V. (DIS) / DIS40 (young arbitrators) The German Institution of Arbitration
- Udnævnt til permanent member of The CADR International Arbitrations & Mediators (The Center for Arbitration & Dispute Resolution CADR)